Thursday, March 10, 2011

And so it begins...

Today is my first post as a Mom Blogger.  To clarify the title of my blog, there is a difference between being bold, and being a loud mouth.  Since I've become a parent, I've noticed that for the most part, other parents are supportive of each other.  But every so often, I've encountered the type of Mom I don't want to be: a know it all, opinionated, judgmental mother.  In other words, a loud mouth Mom. 
I've never experienced anything as rewarding and simultaneously confusing as parenting.  Every topic to be discussed is polarizing...Let the baby cry it out vs. pick him/her up to nurture...use bumpers vs. what are you crazy, there should be nothing in the crib...breastfeeding (barbaric and creepy?) vs. bottle feeding (cold and detached?)..and so it goes

 I look forward to sharing the journey with you

3 comments:

JessicaMackFitness said...

To further clarify...I've been blessed with having wise, knowledge, supportive friends who have shared their experiences with me, allowing me to continue to become a better mother

JessicaMackFitness said...

*knowledgeable

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until you read "Sippy Cups are Not for..." xoxoxo You also have to read "I'm Too Sexy for My Volvo" the last part-I'm almost finished with it.